Thursday, August 11, 2011

Positive Update

So yeah, I'm not doing a good job at blogging. Life has been so crazy lately. I moved a few weeks ago. It has been SO awesome to not have to worry about noisy neighbors and all the other crap that was going on. We moved into a large duplex that we share with the Crawford family who had just moved out of the Glenrose ward. It was wonderful how everything fell into place for us and I can definitely see the Lord's hand in all of it. I thought it would be difficult adjusting to NOT being alone half of the time, but it has been so nice. Bernadette and I could talk all night long. The Crawfords have a dog and it has been great having that therapeutic outlet. In fact, Angel is snuggling up to me as I'm typing this blog.

I'm still looking for a job. I'm trying to get more photography gigs, and am really excited about becoming a Dove Chocolate Discoveries Independent Chocolatier. Yes, I said chocolatier!! My launch party wasn't as successful as I wanted, but I'm really excited for my first hostess party!!

Kids are happy and healthy. They had a great time at Camp Morrow, which is the bible camp in Oregon they go to. This was their 3rd year. My listening to mainstream Christian music keeps them from being total outsiders, with them being the only LDS members there. Jason has grown so much. He actually grew 1/2 inch in the 11 days he was in Oregon! Its kinda freaking me out that he will be 12 next month, which means he goes into Young Mens, no more primary. How did I get that old so quickly?!

I've learned how to listen to my body. I know when I'm on a trajectory of pushing myself too much. I'm constantly learning more of relying on the Lord. I've learned how to find joy in whatever circumstances I find myself. Now, I don't always remember that, but I'm making progress. The last year has been the most challenging of my life. I'm truly grateful for the spiritual, emotional and parental growth that I have had. It hasn't been my doing, but with me relying on the Lord more. I'm eternally grateful for my savior Jesus Christ. I know that He lives and loves each and every one of us imperfect souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment